Mama’s Holiday Wish List Meme
1. What is your holiday wish for your family?
To be with our extended family. We moved away last year and have not seen them for a whole year. To see my nieces and nephews and to just be with my mom!
2. What is your Christmas morning tradition?
For the past six years, well since I got married our family traditions is to wake up open presents have my mom and dad come see what we got and then go down to my in-laws house and have Christmas breakfast that includes fin and haddie. Not my favorite food but its tradition!
3. If you could ask Santa for one, completely decadent wish for yourself, what would it be?
To take my husband to Scotland or Ireland somewhere green and pretty preferably in the mountains.
4. How do you make the holidays special without spending any money?
By making gifts for family, they are more likely to treasure someone put time into.I also make my daughters a Christmas dress every year
5. What games did you play with your family growing up?
Every Christmas we break out all the many puzzles we have and sit around a card table and put it together. With the in-laws we like to play catch phrase.
6. What holiday tradition have you carried on from your own childhood?
Christmas jammies on Christmas eve with a new coloring book. The smell of new crayons. OHHH the joy!!!
7. Where would you go for a Christmas-away-from-home trip?
DISNEYLAND!!!! need I say more. I have two princesses and they would love that.
Hands down I have wanted a Nintendo Wii forever. I have also wanted to get my girls into video games because they make traveling sooo much easier to do. So just about any hand held video gaming system works for me. I would also have to say I definitly need a SONIC THE HEDGEHOG game. I miss playing that with my brother when we were little